SERVICE

Concept Design - take your initial idea and take it to the next stage, this can be in the form of concept sketches or 3D models.
General Design - including Product Design, POP Design, Graphic Design and Package Design.
3D Modeling - take your initial concept and turn it into a high quality 3D model which can be supplied in many industry formats.
Photorealistic rendering - with supplied CAD data or models built in house I can produce photorealistic images (at hi res if required). Animations can be done, please contact me for more information or take a look to my animation works on my website.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lucca - Porta S.Anna

A new W.I.P. after a long time. I hope to complete this work in 1 may be 2 days. So stay tuned for updates!















First Update with some shaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment